Reflection

 Today was my first day back at school in like week and it was pretty chill but I have a lot of work to finish from all my classes and I have to finish my origin myth and I really don’t know how to finish it or what else to say but I have to come up with something because I can’t keep the grade I have I need to bring it up. I might not even be able to finish the origin myth or all of my work but imma try my hardest to try and finish it by tonight. I might have to go to a couple more tutorials so I can get the rest of my grades up cause I’ve really been slacking but it’s just really been a lot going on but I really trying. I’m really doing this for my mom thought because I don’t want her to think she didn’t raise me right or anything because she did I’m just not motivated to really do anything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection.

Reflection

Write about when you knew you were in trouble