Reflection

 Today in class in class we didn’t have a bellringer we jumped straight into class and we continued the work we had yesterday. Yesterday Mr.Rease put us in groups and gave us different poems and had different things we had to do in our groups. My group had to summarize, make a connection, and ask questions. Which I feel like was pretty easy and so we were suppose to finish it yesterday and for homework and then present it in class today. Unfortunately one of group members wasn’t here but we still made the best of it and did what we had to do. I’m glad we presented today though so that way tomorrow we don’t have to present. I was actually kinda nervous to present because we had to be in front of the class and I get real bad anxiety when I’m in front of people and their all staring at me but my group did good so it wasn’t so bad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection.

Reflection

Write about when you knew you were in trouble